Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thoughts..

When I think about it, I can't help but feel the way I do.
It's like when I see them together my heart just breaks.
My bestfriend tells me that I shouldn't sweat it because she cares.
But I just can't not feel any different..
It bothers me all the time.
Like it is a haunting that will not go away...
I just can't stand it..

Today me and Lena are going to chill with Justin and Chris.
Like the old days.
I'm pretty excited, to tell you the truth.
I have missed Chris, and to this day I do still talk and think about him..
He is the only guy I didn't cry over.
My theory for that is:
When I cry over a guy I seem to get over him.
But if I don't cry over the guy I don't get over him.
It is kinda weird how I thought of this.
But it does seem like it's how it is.

Right about now, Me Lena and Keuna are just sitting here.
Listening to music and waiting.
Justin has to fix his car because the shifter fell out HAHA!
But when he is done he is coming to get us.
That is when Keuna is going home to get ready because she is going to the movies.
We are just going to chill and Lena and Justin are going to talk some things out.
When 9:30 comes around Chris is going to join us.
And then we are going to drive around and figure out what we shall do.

But I am going to go ahead and get off here and start to get ready for my day..

Buh bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment