Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My love..

My love for him will never disappear.
No matter if he loves HER or not.
I mean he tells me that he loves me and he always has.
He tells me he wants to be with me but SHE is in the way of that.
Sometimes I wonder if I am waiting for no reason.
Just wasting my sweet time on him.
But then I look back and know exactly why I have waited so long.
Because I know he is amazing.
Because I know he is the one I want to be with.
I couldn't see my life without him.
He knows how to cheer me up when I am down.
He knows how to make me laugh like no other can.
He knows me from inside out.
We have dated and talked off and on for about 4 years now.
Yeah that might sound crazy but hey, it's life.
I really, honestly, truly do love him.
I mean okay.
I have never in my life been jealous over a guy.
But whenever I see him talking to girls in the hall at school or something similar to that I get super jealous.
I don't know why it only happens with him.
Maybe I need to learn how to not be jealous or something.
Because I don't like being jealous.
I punch walls when I get jealous because I don't like that feeling, ya know?
Idk, it sounds pretty crazy to me.
But my main point is that I will love him no matter how much time it takes for him to realize I am the one he needs.
He is the one that I want and I will wait for him.

"When you love someone, you are always going to be happy for them, even if it means that your heart ends up broken." - La'Keshia

No comments:

Post a Comment