Thursday, June 4, 2009

The past few days..

The past few days have been wonderful.
If I don't count my mother's drama that is.
But yeah, I have met some really great people.
Me and my bestfriend Angelena have hung out all week.
I think it is going to be like this for most of the summer.
Last night we stayed up till 3 am. playing Need For Speed Undercover and Sims 3.
I love Sims 3, I just wish I could buy the game instead of having this burned game my mom made me.
Haha, I don't know why I want to buy the game even though I already have it, I guess I just want to spend some money.
We went to the skate park yesterday.
DAMN, it started to rain as soon as we got there.
We had to run over to the park and hide under this big ass cover with benches underneath.
It was fun though.
Devell was there. Damn I haven't seen that kid in like 3 years.
He is like "IN LOVE" with me.
Like no joke.
I met Kelly for the second time in person.
He is so fucking good looking.
We talk everyday, YAY! Haha.
Kenny's little ass was there.
I have missed that kid.
I have had a crush on him since like forever!
And yesterday he told me he liked me (:
BANKS was there, OMG I MISSED HIM SO MUCH!
He is funny as fuck, talking about taping two fucking 50's in his hands.
"What are you suppose to do when you have to shit or piss?"
"I guess just jump up and down till my pants come off."
"Or you can have some chicks do it for you (:"
"That sounds way better then any other plan I had."
Haha, I love that dude. (:
Shawnie is pretty tight.
He is really sweet and caring.
I hit my head on this dudes car trying to get out of it and then Shawnie came up and kissed it.
He is my buddie (:
Angelena and I have talked things out and we have become closer then ever.
She has a crush on Shawnie, I think they would make a cute couple.
They just have to spend more time together when he gets back from Texas.
She might go with him (:
My life so far is great.
No not even great, WONDERFUL!
I haven't been able to say I love the way my life is until now.
All because of my bestfriend (:
I love that chick.
I really hope she doesn't move to Alabama.
I won't be the same with out her.
Well that is a whole other story I will write about in another blog.
But yeah, my life pretty much is amazing (:
I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment